Welcome to Keep it Close Jewelry!! I hope to make your shopping experience with my shop pleasant and easy. All the jewelry in my shop is made by me, with love, for the ones you love!
If you have any questions, concerns, or even recommendations, you can always contact me at Ana@keepitclosejewelry.com.
I accept credit cards, debit cards, e-checks and Paypal. You do not have to have a paypal account in order to use your card. If you need assistance with any part of the payment process please contact me and I will be happy to help.
Cancellations and changes to orders can only be made within 48 hours of placing the order.
★Due to Florida state laws, FL residents will be charged a 7% sales tax.
Orders are shipped in the order they are received, after payment has been completed. All orders will have a tracking number that will be sent to your email once the order has shipped.
• • • • • CURRENT LEAD TIMES: • • • • •
These are the current production and delivery times for all orders.
DOMESTIC ORDERS (USA)
• • • • • Standard shipping • • • • •
2-5 business days production time
4-5 business days shipping time
• • • • • Priority Mail • • • • •
2-5 business days production time
2-3 business days shipping time
• • • • • Express Mail • • • • •
1-2 business days production time
1-2 business days shipping time
Packages are not insured unless they are sent Priority/Express Mail. If you would like insurance, I can add it for an additional fee. Just email me for more info.
***** Shipping times are not guaranteed. Please note that upgrading the shipping method is solely at your discretion. Should any delays occur, the shipping fees will not reimbursed.
International orders can take up to 45 days to arrive after I ship them, and do not have tracking to some countries. The usual transit time is 2 weeks unless delayed by customs.
• • • • • CUSTOMS: Sometimes packages get stuck in your country's customs for random inspection - this could mean a delay in shipping time. It's not common, but can happen.
I have NO control over your country's customs/duty charges. Please know that these are not additional shipping fees. This is usually based on the value of the item which must be declared on a customs slip by me, the sender. Customs Charges, VAT and the like are the responsibility of the customer.
NOTE: Due to the increases in International rates by USPS, I have had to increase my rates for International packages. I apologize for the inconvenience but know that this is not in my control.
• • • • • Remember, as much as I would like to, I have NO CONTROL over USPS. If a package goes astray or there is an issue during shipping, I'll do the best I can to help :)
Refunds and Exchanges
I take pride in what I do, and will work with you to make sure you have a great shopping experience with me. Keep the lines of communication open, and we can work out any issues.
• If you are not happy with your purchase, you may return your item within 30 days of delivery date for a refund of the item price. Please, do not just send the item back, contact me first :)
• When doing a return/exchange, please make sure the item is packed carefully to avoid damage during shipment.
• Shipping charges are not refundable.
• Returns are not accepted for personalized or hand-stamped items unless I have made a mistake.
• For Custom items, returns are handled on an item-by-item basis.
• Earrings are non-returnable.